Try out this Gazpacho recipe that can be easily made fresh with your Hurom Slow Juicer!
- 400g cherry tomato
- 1 medium cucumber
- ½ medium red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic (small)
- 60g apple
- 50g onion
- 20g bread (wet with water)
- 1 tb of extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Prepare the "juicer" ingredients by chopping them into 2 inch pieces.
- Insert the ingredients from step 1 and extract.
- Combine the freshly produced Gazpacho with extra virgin olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
Save on Your Purchase and Get Recipe Ideas
Not in the market to buy a slow juicer right now? No worries. Sign up for our email list and be on the lookout for discounts and special sales of our juicers. Plus, we’ll send you special recipe ideas and other goodies like a guides to healthy eating and tips on how you can get the most out of a Hurom juicer.