Why only juice with your Hurom? Integrate the multi-purpose juicer into cooking with this easy hummus recipe that is perfect for fall festivities.
What You’ll Need
- 1 canned chickpeas (15oz)
- 1 clove garlic (roasted)
- ¼ lemon
- 2 Tb Tahini sauce
- 2 Tb extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare and insert “in the juicer” ingredients into your Hurom juicer and extract.
- Combine extracted juice and pulp from ① with tahini sauce and extra virgin olive oil
- Mix well and serve.
- Extract with the control lever on “half-open.”
- Your hummus can be thicker or creamier, depending on the amount of “liquid” you add to the juicer.
Save on Your Purchase and Get Recipe Ideas
Not in the market to buy a slow juicer right now? No worries. Sign up for our email list and be on the lookout for discounts and special sales of our juicers. Plus, we’ll send you special recipe ideas and other goodies like a guides to healthy eating and tips on how you can get the most out of a Hurom juicer.