What You’ll Need
200ml chicken stock
1 Tb extra virgin olive oil
50g shredded cheddar cheese
100ml fresh cream
½ Tb flour
½ Tb nutmeg
salt & pepper
- Insert “in the juicer” ingredients into your Hurom juicer and extract.
- Combine extracted juice and pulp with butter and extra virgin olive oil in a pot. Boil on low for 10 minutes.
- Mix flour with fresh cream and stir into the pot. Add ham and cheese, and boil on low for another 10 minutes.
- Add nutmeg. Salt and pepper to taste.
- For more texture, you can use the Coarse Strainer for slightly chunkier pulp