Fall in love with this classic drink made with a Hurom Slow Juicer, Hurom Hexa Power High Speed Blender, and a mix of traditional fall spice flavors.
- 1 cup of almonds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 - 1 cup of strongly brewed tea or coffee
- whipped cream for garnish
- Pumpkin pie spice mix: 2 tsp ground ginger, 2 tsp nutmeg, 1.5 tsp cloves, 3 tbsp ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, soak almonds in a bowl of water overnight or for 6-8 hours. This makes the nuts softer for optimal juicing.
- Pour out the water and rinse the almonds. Add back fresh water into the bowl.
- Turn on your slow juicer and use a ladle to spoon in almonds and water (equal parts) into the juicer.
- Keep going until you've put in all the almonds and water.
- Watch the nuts turn into milk and let it flow out.
- In a small pot, combine your freshly made almond milk, maple syrup, and pumpkin purée and whisk until smooth.
- Over medium heat, heat the milk mixture until it starts to simmer.
- Transfer milk mixture to a blender and add vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend for about 1 minute until the milk is frothy.
- Add the strongly brewed tea or coffee to a mug, then pour in the mixture. Stir to combine, then top with vegan whipped cream and extra cinnamon!
Watch the recipe video:
Save on Your Purchase and Get Recipe Ideas
Not in the market to buy a slow juicer right now? No worries. Sign up for our email list and be on the lookout for discounts and special sales of our juicers. Plus, we’ll send you special recipe ideas and other goodies like a guides to healthy eating and tips on how you can get the most out of a Hurom juicer.