This delicious soup recipe is packed with antioxidants to keep everyone warm and healthy. Enjoy a cozy fall season with Hurom's fall recipes.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 cups of chicken stock (or veggie stock)
- 3 cups of pumpkins
- 1 tsp of pumpkin seeds
- 2 or 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 heavy cream
- Dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to season
- Prepare all the produce by cleaning and prepping them for juicing.
- Juice all the fruit and veggie ingredients, and make sure to collect the pulp.
- Coat pan with butter and simmer pulp that came out from step 2. Stir in low heat.
- Add the pulp and stock on mid-high heat. Cook for 30 minutes stirring occasionally. While simmering slowly add in the heavy cream, until preferred consistency of soup.
- Garnish with some pumpkin seeds, and serve while hot. Enjoy!
Get more Hurom cooking recipes like this here.
Save on Your Purchase and Get Recipe Ideas
Not in the market to buy a slow juicer right now? No worries. Sign up for our email list and be on the lookout for discounts and special sales of our juicers. Plus, we’ll send you special recipe ideas and other goodies like a guides to healthy eating and tips on how you can get the most out of a Hurom juicer.