Matcha latte with Hurom-made cashew milk is our newly found favorite. Try this easy recipe with your Hurom juicer and make this antioxidant-packed drink that will naturally boost your energy.
- Raw cashew nuts (1 cup)
- Matcha tea powder (1 teaspoon)
- Soak raw cashew nuts in a bowl of water overnight or for 6-8 hours.
- Put together Hurom juicer’s topset with a fine strainer. Close the juice cap, and close the pulp control lever.
- Add soaked cashew nuts and filtered water at 1:1 ratio to the juicer. Extract silky cashew milk.
- Whisk matcha powder in a bowl of hot water (½ cup) to make matcha paste.
- Add freshly made cashew milk to (4).
- Serve cold or hot. Enjoy!
Tip: You can also make almond milk with your Hurom juicer. Check out the recipe here.
Save on Your Purchase and Get Recipe Ideas
Not in the market to buy a slow juicer right now? No worries. Sign up for our email list and be on the lookout for discounts and special sales of our juicers. Plus, we’ll send you special recipe ideas and other goodies like a guides to healthy eating and tips on how you can get the most out of a Hurom juicer.