Hurom’s latest H200 Slow Juicer marries the Easy Clean chamber set with the Self-Feeding hopper, which now has an even larger inlet that can fit whole-sized apples. Less prep and less cleaning means more time to enjoy fresh-squeezed juice.
- Self-Feeding Hopper V2: The H200 Slow Juicer comes with an upgraded self-feeding hopper that has a bigger mouth and is equipped with an inlet to add more ingredients while the juicer is still running.
- Fits Whole-Sized Fruits: The new hopper is 3 times larger than an average hopper of a masticating juicer. You can now add whole-sized apples without chopping them up. Juice more and save time.
- Scrub-Free Cleaning: The H200 Slow Juicer is equipped with the Easy Clean chamber set, which includes strainers with elongated grooves instead of small holes. You can simply rinse the parts underwater with no scrubbing required.
- Smaller Footprint: The H200 Slow Juicer’s pulp container is nested inside the base of the juicer, so that you don’t have to worry about a separate spot for it on your countertop.
Ergonomic Design: The H200 Slow Juicer’s curves and dents are designed to indicate how the parts would fit one another. Easy assembly allows for a more seamless juicing experience.
- 7-Degrees Juice Outlet: The chamber is tilted at an optimal degree so that the juice will slide right out without making a mess.
Safety: As with any other Hurom Slow Juicers, the H200 Slow Juicer is made of all BPA-free materials.