You asked, we listened. User feedback drives our product design, and easier cleaning was one of the most desired features. So we radically changed our product’s juicing mechanism, and replaced the strainers with small holes with grooved strainers. Enjoy optimized taste and nutrition without the hassle of complicated cleaning.
- Scrub-Free Cleaning: Say good bye to small holes on the strainer that you had to scrub to remove pulp. With the new strainers with large, elongated grooves, simply rinse the parts in water.
- Tilted Chamber & Juice Outlet: The 3-degree tilt inside the chamber and juice outlet will let you more easily pour out the juice and leave less mess inside the juicer.
- Pulp Outlet: Pulp outlet will open 180 degrees so that you can easily flush out any remaining pulp inside the chamber.
- Slow Squeeze Technology: The H101 Easy Clean Slow Juicer rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of a hand squeezing juice. This patented Slow Squeeze Technology ensures your juice stays fresh and in its most natural state.
Taste & Pulp Control: We’ve spent decades perfecting our juicers for taste. Juice created with a Hurom slow juicer is fresh, unprocessed and pure. The H101 Easy Clean Slow Juicer also comes with a fine and coarse strainers that allow you to control the amount of pulp to suit your taste.
- Yield: Our unique low-speed auger squeezes every drop of juice, resulting in bone-dry pulp.
Quality: Made with an impact resistant ABS plastic body, our slow juicers are extremely durable. The heavy-duty Ultem strainer and auger are 8x stronger than traditional plastics allowing our slow juicers to handle years of daily use.
- Versatility: Works wonderfully on fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious cold-pressed juices, smoothies, nut milks, and more.
Works Quietly: A near-silent AC motor works efficiently using just 150 watts of power which means you can enjoy cold-pressed juice at home without the noise caused by traditional juicers and blenders.
- Safety: Duplicate safety sensors allow the unit to operate only if the chamber is completely and accurately assembled on the base. A built-in cooling system with integrated heat vents prevents overheating.